Diageo Special Release 2017 - release dates and prices for Norway
Seven out of the ten announced Special Release 2017 bottlings have now been confirmed for release in Norway on Friday November 3. The prices are listed below. I must say I am a bit surprised by the pricing of the Glen Elgin and the Teaninich. For the rest it is as expected, though still high. Note the special blended malt Collectivum XXVIII, which contains single malt from all the 28 Diageo owned single malt distilleries.
- Blair Athol 23 YO (Special Release 2017) (no 7901501), 58.4 %, NOK 4999
- Brora 34 YO (Special Release 2017) (no 7901301), 51.9 %, NOK 14999
- Caol Ila 18 YO Unpeated (Special Release 2017) (no 7901401), 59.8 %, NOK 1049
- Collectivum XXVIII Blended Malt Scotch Whisky (Special Release 2017) (no 7923601), 57.3 %, NOK 1899
- Convalmore 32 YO (Special Releases 2017) (no 7901601), 48.2 %, NOK 13999
- Glen Elgin 18 YO (Special Release 2017) (no 7900801), 54.8 %, NOK 3799
- Teaninich 17 YO (Special Releases 2017) (no 7900701), 55.9 %, NOK 3499
The following three releases have yet to be confirmed for release in Norway; so no release date or price as yet. I would be very surprised though if we did not see at least a few bottles of these. Especially the Lagavulin 12 YO will be sorely missed if we do not get it:
- Lagavulin 12 YO, 56.5 %
- Port Dundas 52 YO, 44.6 %
- Port Ellen 37 YO, 51.0 %
This article will be updated if and when there are any changes to the above.
Sláinte! - Thomas