Back in March 2014 I started my Nordic Whisky review series. So far I have released 56 reviews in this series. I had planned to publish a Top 5 list when I reached 50 reviews of Nordic whisky, but I plain forgot.
Here it is then, the Top 5 – Nordic Whisky based on my first 56 reviews:
- Braunstein E:4 8 YO, Denmark, 90/100
- Box Whisky The Festival 2014, Sweden, 88/100
- Smögen Sherry Project 1:2, Sweden, 88/100
- Mackmyra Moment Jord, Sweden, 88/100
- Box Whisky The Explorer, Sweden, 88/100
The score itself does not tell you much at all, of course. I therefore strongly recommend that you click the links to read the individual reviews, or better yet – try to find them at a bar somewhere and enjoy a fine dram.