- Respects other people’s copyright.
- Strives to offer original content. Content sourced from other people is attributed to those people. The following exceptions are sometimes made: marketing material which is clearly intended for publicity purposes and content which carries a Creative Commons or other license which explicitly permits its use without attribution.
- Tries to be honest with its readers. We clearly demarcate paid for advertising from normal editorial content.
- Works to maintain its independence and integrity. We try not to allow advertising revenue or the receipt of samples for review to influence what we write about and how we write about it. For example, if a product for review is sent to us, we may decide to review it but we will not give it undue prominence and will state our honest opinion of the product.
- Tries to be thorough. We attempt to verify the accuracy of the information we are offering.
- Strives to be fair. Parties who have been factually misrepresented will be given an opportunity to have the record corrected on the blog. The publication of readers’ comments, however, is at our discretion.
This code is based on the Drink Blog Code found here.